About Me

My photo
i am simple and i am real.this has been my story,and yours too.sometimes,i don't get quite as far as where i wanted.but hey,the journey was always fun.i've learnt a thing or two along the way too.that's what count's right?one thing's for sure,i'll keep setting the bar higher and higher.and i don't have to apologize for being myself. (:

Sunday, January 1, 2012

i love my new year ;D

hello and assalamualaikum my silent readers :)
happy new year , have a blast !
2011 its not my year , totally the year that i hated most .
haha . there're story behind that 
yea i know , most and all the people have their storyline
every single piece in our life :)
and its time to move on .

but somehow ,i feeling gratefully , i've spent my last year
with someone that i love which is my truly true love.
i love you hairul armin :)


thank you for the lovely night on our 1st celebration of new year 2012.

<3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment